THE MELTED RABBIT

ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WAS A CHOCOLATE BUNNY NOW THAT CHOCOLATE BUNNY WENT OUT ON A WALK ON A HOT HOT SUMMER DAY. HE WAS WALKING TO HIS GRANDMA AND GRANDPA’S HOUSE. WHILE HE WAS WALKING HE GOT REALLY HOT AND STARTED TO DRIP REALLY BAD AND THE CHOCOLATE BUNNY MELTED IN THE SUN, RIGHT WHEN HE GO TO THE DOOR STEP. EVERYONE WAS VERY SAD. THEY HAD A FUNERAL AND HAD CHOCOLATE CAKE EVEN THOUGH THAT’S OFFENSIVE. THEY HAD DOVES TO SHOW HIS PEACE FOR EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING . THEY PUT HIS PUDDLE IN A COFFIN AND PUT HIM IN A HOLE!

by Vicky

—————————-

…the chocolate rabbit melted in the sun…

This entry was posted in 100wc, Elementary. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to THE MELTED RABBIT

1. Mrs. Stading says:

That is very funny that they eat chocolate cake at a funeral for a chocolate bunny. Next time you write for the blog, it will be better to use proper capitalization. Typing in all capitals online is like yelling…so really, you are shouting out your story to the world!
    Good job, Vicky!

2. Mrs. Kelli Hickman says:

I love when you say “even though thats offensive”. I thought it was very funny. Good job on your story.

3. Tammy says:

HAHAHAHAHHA!! I love it! Vicky, that was so funny! I also loved how you used apostrophes correctly and loved your big words like offensive. That was a great story. I would love to see more!

Love,
    Mom, your biggest fan. 🙂