Boring Lily

One day at the Night Zoo there was a boring monkey named Lily. Everyone hated Lily because she was so boring. The workers brought a boring mirror to Lily to see how she would react. They watched nothing happened. So the workers brought in more stuff like paint, a shirt, and a book. Lily took the paint and started painting the mirror. When she was done she loved what she did! She looked in the mirror every day. People started liking Lily they didn’t think she was boring. They thought she was cool because she had a talent.

by Elizabeth

This entry was posted in 100wc, Elementary. Bookmark the permalink.

5 Responses to Boring Lily

1. Mrs. Stading says:

This is such a cute story, Elizabeth. Most writers this week called the picture a toaster; I love how you made it a mirror that helped Lily grow as a monkey. Nicely done!

2. Night Zookeeper Paul says:

Hi Lilly!

I must congratulate you on your excellent post this week! It means a great deal to us every time we hear about a new animal in our magical zoo. I would love to hear more Lily and the adventures she finds herself in.

Night Zookeeper Paul

3. Emily says:

WOW well done your story is amazing your story is so amagentif. I really enjoy storys like this as they hook the reader and make them wont to know what will happen next. Next time make sure that you dont for get about some of the promts. Keep up thw good work and keep on blogging.
    From Emily 6D http://www.6d2012@highlawnprimary.school

4. Liz Goddard (TEAM 100WC) says:

Hi Elizabeth,
    I loved your story about Lily the monkey. I liked how you managed to change her from a boring monkey to an interesting monkey in only 100 words! That is not an easy task!
    Well done and happy Christmas. 🙂

5. Mrs Stones says:

Hi Elizabeth,
    I enjoyed reading your 100 Word Challenge. I like the way you have used the Night Zoo Keeper’s items to transform the character of Lily.
    Well done!
    Mrs Stones
    http://bradfordschools.net/blog/miriamlord100wc/