THE CAT PEN

Dear Mr. Night Zoo Keeper Bob,

Remember the tiny cat pen with its ears, head and legs sticking out? When it changes to the colors of the pen (pink, white, silver, gray and black) the things on the pen change.

Remember how we found it? A kid was walking in the zoo. He was playing with the pen and dropped it. The pen started scampering around and drawing, making the zoo beautiful and lively. I looked around, the zoo looked awesome; pictures and lovely walls were everywhere.

I was heartbroken when he came back and took the pen.

Sorrowfully,

Markiana

This entry was posted in 100wc, Elementary. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to THE CAT PEN

1. Mrs. Stading says:

Markiana, I love this piece. Now that the 100 word part is complete, I hope you consider revising it to a longer writing so you can add all those other great descriptions of the zoo that we talked about in class. Well done!

2. ZAINAB says:

Well done Markiana, you wouldn’t know me but i am from HighLawnPriamrySchool,bolton.I love your work because you have used some good VCOP.You should be impresed by this wonderfull work. This is my fave line-the pen started scampering around and drawing, making the zoo beautiful and lively.-and i love your retorical quistion.

Bye ,please visit our blog http://5t2012.highlawnprimary.net/