Dracula by Kirianna

Dracula

Once upon a time there was a princess named princess Alisa she was treated like roil and for many years. So on the day before her 16 birthday she ran away. A week later she met a wild dragon. the dragon slowly stirred in the sky she saw it beautiful and delicate. She thought the dragon is dangers and scary. She was talking to the dragon and now she actually thinks the dragon is nice, so princess Alisa named the dragon Dracula, Dracula never had a real friend like her in her 10 years life, Dracula was really happy.

This entry was posted in 100wc, Elementary and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Dracula by Kirianna

1. Mrs. Stading says:

Oh, thank goodness this turns out well. I was scared when I saw you were writing about Dracula! Very nice use of ‘the dragon stirred’ by being in the sky. It looks lovely. Way to go!

2. Mrs Halford Team100WC says:

Thankyou for taking part in the 100wc Kirianna. I liked your ideas and was wondering what would happen. I was pleased that it ended happily 🙂 Next time try to include some wow words ( there are heaps of words better than happy or nice)

3. Mrs. Kelli Hickman says:

I love the story idea but I caught a few spelling and word errors. Make sure you proof read your work.